Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting:
1. Chairman’s Message for the year ended December 31, 2010 was presented.
2. Board of Directors’ Report on GIS’ Activities and Financial position for the year ended December 31, 2010 was presented.
3. GIS's Consolidated 5-year Business Plan was discussed.
4. Auditors presented the report on GIS’ Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2010 and it was approved by the General Assembly.
5. GIS’ Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2010 was discussed and approved.
6. The General Assembly Approved the Board’s recommendation for a dividend payment of QR 1.3 per share, representing 13% of the nominal share value.
7. The General Assembly Absolved the Board of Directors from liability for the year 2010 and fixed their remuneration.
8. The General Assembly approved the appointment of E&Y as the external auditors for 2011 and fixed their remuneration.
9. The composition of Board of Directors for the second term was approved.